UAE Visa Dubai - Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about entering Dubai UAE
* What advantages does this office provide?
We are a dedicated UAE Dubai Visa service provider offering premium services. We process visas without a security deposit to the UAE Immigration office or a letter of assurance from the UAE. Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* What are the required documents for Dubai Visa?
Simply fill out the online UAE Visa application form on our website with a copy of your passport and a passport-size photograph, and we will we will quickly get in touch with you.
* Who is eligible to apply for a Dubai Visa?
Citizens and residents of: Venezuela, Panama, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Belize, Aruba, St Lucia, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Peru,, Colombia, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, Cuba, Barbados and South Africa can now apply and obtain Dubai visas completely online.
* Who is qualified for Dubai visa on arrival?
If you have a passport from one of the countries mentioned below, you will be granted a visa on arrival at Dubai International Airport. Citizens of the GCC countries of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia do not need a visa to visit the UAE.
Passport holders from the following countries are eligible for a visa on arrival: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican City, Honduras, Montenegro, Argentina, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Kazakhstan, Mauritius, Russia, Seychelles, Mexico, El Salvador, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Barbados, Brazil, Colombia, Kiribati, Nauru, Paraguay, Serbia, Solomon Islands, Uruguay, Macau, Ukraine (For holders of biometric passports only), Bahamas, Maldives.
* Is the Dubai visa valid in other Emirates?
Dubai visa is valid for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.
* How long would it take to get a Dubai visa?
After you submit Dubai visa application on our web site, our team will review and contact you quickly. The processing time for the visa is 3-5 working days. *** EXPRESS Dubai Visa Service processing takes between 24-48 hours.
* Is the UAE Visa valid for Single or Multiple entries?
There are various types of visas available depending on the purpose of your visit to the UAE. Visa for a period of 14 days (Single Entry) and 30 days (Single or Multiple entry)
* What is the procedure for receiving the visa?
The Dubai UAE visa is an electronic form that will be sent to you by E-mail. All you have to do is print it and present it at the UAE border on passport control.
How do I apply for Dubai Visa?
1. After you submit the application, we will review it and email you as soon as possible.
2. After your application has been reviewed (within 1-4 hours), we will generate invoice and send it to you via email.
3. You can check the status of your visa online. The processing time for the visa is 3-5 working days.
** EXPRESS Visa Service – Delivery period 24-48 hours.
4. The Dubai visa is issued electronically. Once your visa is issued, we will send it to you via e-mail.
5. You need to print the visa and to show it at passport control at the airport.